"If I dood it, I get a whippin'. I dood it!"
Assuming ABC Company an contracting agency, you might put where you were contracted out at and note the original purpose why you were contracted there in one sentence. Then use your bullet points to show how you exceeded expectations at that location. Quantify whenever possible - you're offering value to your prospective employer by showing value you did previously.
The professional summary and profile is somewhat generic but you should get the idea how to tailor it to show the employer the value you're providing should you get the job.
I gleamed what I think might be the your eight top skills. Tailor it to meet your true skills you're offering. Keep it to your top 4- to 8- skills you feel makes you qualified for the job you're seeking.
I'd keep the other work experience to show you had no gap between graduation and ABC Company, but shorted it to show your career progression there and the honor you recieved. The rest could be left off as not relevant to nursing.
Since there's no way to tab to aligned the bullets and right-justify the dates, I used ^ instead.
I'd do it this way:
Considerate Registered Nurse
Energetic and motivated leader dedicated to driving top-quality patient care. Looking for a position in a top-notch facility with a commitment to innovative processes.
* Caring professional with solid work ethic. Team player able to relate to people at any level.
* Demonstrated aptitude for developing new skills.
* Solid understanding of all aspects of patient counseling and care.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Nurse in State of AB, License number <number>
BLS, ACLS, PALS & EKG certified by <agency>, <date>
* Patient assessment skills^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ * Patient education skills
* Med/Surg^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ * Korean language fluency
* Microsoft Office Suite^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ * Typing speed 60 wpm
* Cerner Charting skills^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ * Epic Charting skills
ABC COMPANY, <location, state>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Mar 2013-present
Contracted at <where> on per-diem basis for <original hire reason>.
with variety of on-site Health Screening stations, (finger-stick, blood pressure, body fat, height/weight/waist circumference, bone mineral density, etc).
Health Coaching/Education by analyzing results, providing constructive feedback and making recommendations for improvement based on set guidelines.
as liaison with clients and other appropriate partners.
FGH STATE UNIVERSITY, IJ City
, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
^^^^^^^ Aug 2012
* Graduated Cum Laude; GPA: 3.7
* Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society
KLM COLLEGE, IJ City
, Associate Degree in Health Sciences
^^^^^^^^^ May 2010
* Dean's Honor List: 2008, 2009 & 2010
STUDENT CLINICAL EXPERIENCE Medical/Surgical
Internship, MOUNTAINOUS MEDICAL CENTER ^^^^^ May - Aug 2012
direct nursing care up to 4 patients with a wide range of diagnoses on a 30-bed combined Med/Surg, Telemetry, Oncology and Orthopedic floor with minimum assistance from nurse preceptor.
patients and families on safety precautions, home care and discharge planning.
, recorded and reported symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
admissions, discharges and transfers.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
CDE Nail Salon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Feb 2007 - present
, Sep 2010-present
Feb 2007-Aug 2010
* Recognized with Best Nail Design Award 2008 & 2009
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIESCommunity Volunteer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Summer 2012
* NU Preschool: Assisted teachers to support preschoolers with a history or at risk of child abuse
* NA Clinic, NX Church: Provided nursing care to the homeless population
, ZW Hospital ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Summer 2010