Resume helpRegister Today!
- by bri2012 Feb 10Hi everyone I graduate in May! I need help with putting my resume together so I can start applying for jobs. I'm worried because I do not have any background in health care and my last job was in 2005. If any of you have any tips for me I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
- Feb 10 by ♪♫ in my ♥List your preceptorship or internship separately, including floor/unit and total hours.
List certifications in their own list.
If you have work experience that relates, be sure to list how it relates. Customer service experience, and especially restaurant server experience, are germane IMO - especially the latter which instills good time management, customer interaction, and comfort hustling your tushie off for a whole shift.
List any research and/or special papers that you wrote.
- Feb 11 by CC WisconsinInclude any and all volunteer hours
- Feb 11 by Esme12moved to nursing resume for best response..
- Feb 12 by bri2012Thanks guys!