Puerto Rico school feedback - thread #2Register Today!
This is a discussion on Puerto Rico school feedback - thread #2 in Nursing in Puerto Rico / US Territories, part of World Nursing ... Wow after 9 years and 1336 posts they closed our thread because it was too long. The original...by WorldTravelingYogi May 7, '12Wow after 9 years and 1336 posts they closed our thread because it was too long.
The original thread and all the helpful posts can be found here:
There are 134 pages in that thread but the last 130 pages were from 2010 and beyond and there is a ton of helpful info in there. Hopefully the current students will continue this thread as I graduate this month. Please try to read that thread at least a little bit before posting your questions here as it is very likely your question has been asked and answered on the other thread more than once.
Good luck on whatever path you choose!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=707150©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 16,594 Views
- May 10, '12 by txlvn44I can't believe it! I have just been on here for 3 years and that thread had a wealth of info., I am one of the ones that is planning on attending La Inter next year!
Congrats to all of you that have succeeded in the program! I am currently and LVN in Texas, but I am going to pursue my BSN at LaInter.
- May 11, '12 by tmp25I'm so happy you started a new thread 'WorldTravelingYogi'!! Thank you so much and Congratulations in advance on your BSN!! I will be flying to PR tomorrow morning and visiting La Inter Monday or Tuesday. Again for those of you who don't know, I plan on attending Fall 2012. Hopefully I can help you all who have questions in the future. I will come back on here after my trip to let you all know my experience. Talk to you all soon!!
- May 12, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiQuote from tmp25I have class at 3PM on Monday in the nursing building. If you are there on Monday maybe we can meet up.I'm so happy you started a new thread 'WorldTravelingYogi'!! Thank you so much and Congratulations in advance on your BSN!! I will be flying to PR tomorrow morning and visiting La Inter Monday or Tuesday. Again for those of you who don't know, I plan on attending Fall 2012. Hopefully I can help you all who have questions in the future. I will come back on here after my trip to let you all know my experience. Talk to you all soon!!
Yeah it was quite silly for them to close a VERY active thread for the sole reason that it was too long. If it is popular and active why close it? Well no biggie we have this new one now.
My last final is on May 29th and it will finally all be over. Whew!
- May 15, '12 by FutureNurseLizTemp 25 can you please send me a message. I need to talk to you about la inter. I would message you but I don't have enough post. I'm in Puerto Rico, thanks.
- May 28, '12 by FutureNurseLiz.......
- May 28, '12 by FutureNurseLizThis thread really did die!
- May 28, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiQuote from FutureNurseLizI think everyone is busy with finals. This has been the most insane two weeks of the program.This thread really did die!
It will take people time to catch onto this one. The other thread was kind of dying because I was the only one left in my class that started in 2010 that was still posting. We need to the newer classes to answer questions for folks.
- May 29, '12 by Jen_Jen88Done with my first year!!!!! YES!! lol
- May 29, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiTook my last final tonight and it was very bitter sweet. Then many of us were in registration getting all the signatures to pick up our cap and gown. Many people are not going to graduations since this is our second Bachelors and we have all moved the tassel from one side to the other already.
It was sad and emotional. I spent almost 2 years here and many of these people I will never see again. So sad. :-(