Puerto Rico school feedback - thread #2 - page 37
by WorldTravelingYogi | 40,721 Views | 366 Comments
Wow after 9 years and 1336 posts they closed our thread because it was too long. The original thread and all the helpful posts can be found here: There are 134 pages in that thread but the last 130 pages were from 2010... Read More
- 0Jun 2 by quik248Classes start on August 1st yes. I am not sure what other dates are available for orientation, but call the school and ask to be transfer to the nursing department so you can ask about ways to register for the classes. They usually have several orientation dates when I started last year I chose the last one in July however I came to Puerto Rico to register in May of last year.
- 0Jul 2 by lstSmileGo to my profile page - i have the links there. the terms of service with this site does not allow me to post fb or websites.. on the forum.. sorry
Quote from Cali_girl2014Is there any way possible you can copy paste the link to the page? All i found was an actual person with that name and they have 24 friends..i sent a friend request. That is not it right?
- 0Jul 2 by lstSmileQuote from Evo5I am doing the accelerated one. I can't come on June 21 because of work, is there any other way to register? I'd like to do it ASAP so I can to get a better schedule.
Also, do you know when the first classes start? Is it August 1?
They don't really tell you anything at all on the acceptance letter..
There's an academic calender online which gives you all those details http://www.metro.inter.edu/calendario/201513.pdf
- 0Jul 24 by Evo5Hi lstsmile,
Thanks for your help..
One other quick question about the documents we need to get (Hep B, CPR, Health Cert, Police Check etc etc). In the manual they gave me, it states that they must be handed in the first week of class, but I also remember hearing that we have a year to get all these done. Do you know if I have to have evertyhing done by August 1 in order to attend classes, or will we be given more time? I just arrived in PR and am trying hard to get all done as quick as possible..
- 0Jul 24 by tmp25, BSNYou will definitely have enough time to get all of your documents together. On your first day of clinical, your prof will be able to tell you the deadline in which everything should be turned in. Please don't stress yourself out in trying to get those documents for August 1. You will need all those documents listed, yes, but you have time. (Usually the professors made us turn in those documents 2-3+ weeks into the trimester)