how is the Universidad del Sagrado Corazón nursing school anyone?Register Today!
- by dame_faith Apr 2just wondering trying to get to this program, is anyone going to this school here?
- May 10 by Ms. SweetheartI've been wondering too... All I know is that my cousin took 3 semesters there and she moved over here and she wants to finish here. Anyways, when she asked them about her transcript they said that they can send it but they charge a fee (normal with all schools), the transcript never came and they charged her the fee twice... so I'm kind of afraid to attempt with that school? IDK?
- May 10 by adoRNo2b2015I attended this school in 1991 as soon as I graduated HS. Although I was not in the medical field then, I can tell you that this is one of the major prestigious private schools in Puerto Rico.
- Jul 17 by GiglioRNDon't go to sacrado for nursing because its not part of the national league of nursing which is a very important thing
- Jul 17 by Jen_Jen88Actually double check because I think it is accredited. There are only about 10.schools here that are accredited by ANA or NLN.
- Jul 17 by GiglioRNMaybe for the associates but not for a BSN. But every year schools tend to update so its possible that now they have it