Undergraduate Nursing Programs
Looking for the school that best fits your needs is hard. We've been there. So, we put this list of Undergraduate degrees and area of interest to help in your research. We have many universities offering Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Doctoral, and Undergraduate programs and much more.
- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College's Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Lawton: 111 SW C Avenue Lawton, OK 73501
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Grand Prairie: 401 E. Palace Parkway Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Hollywood: 7891 Pines Boulevard Hollywood, FL 33024
- You could go from RN to BSN in as few as 9 months at CTU
- CTU's RN to BSN program is accredited by CCNE with online courses that are 5 1/2 weeks long
- Apply today and get a decision within 48 hours! RN required
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor's Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI's Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate's Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Roanoke: 5234 Airport Road Roanoke, VA 24012
Denver School of Nursing strives to prepare excellent health care providers and leaders to transform the lives of persons and communities through innovative education and health care. DSN is a private single-purpose college focused on nursing.
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Southington: 2279 Mount Vernon Road Southington, CT 06489
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Montgomery: 5355 Vaughn Road Montgomery, AL 36116
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Indianapolis: 8150 Brookville Road Indianapolis, IN 46239