Undergraduate Nursing Programs
Looking for the school that best fits your needs is hard. We've been there. So, we put this list of Undergraduate degrees and area of interest to help in your research. We have many universities offering Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Doctoral, and Undergraduate programs and much more.
- Ft Mitchell: 333 Thomas More Pkwy, Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
Are you looking for quality nursing schools in Florida? Consider Medtech Institute. Our campus in Orlando, Florida, offers programs that can help you train to be a medical assistant, medical billing and coding specialist, or study practical nursing in a supportive educational environment.
- Orlando: 1900 N Alafaya Trail #100 Orlando, FL 32826
Dallas Nursing Institute is a nonprofit institution rooted in the belief that all students deserve quality instruction and guidance as they begin their quest for a professional nursing career. The instructors are highly-qualified and dedicated to making your educational experience a positive one. Through their expert guidance and care, you will be provided with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the nursing profession.
- Dallas: 12170 N. Abrams Rd. Suite 125 Dallas, TX 75243
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Sarasota: 6151 Lake Osprey Drive Sarasota, FL 34240
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Columbia: 9 Science Court Columbia, SC 29203
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI's Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate's Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Roanoke: 5234 Airport Road Roanoke, VA 24012
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Urbandale: 4655 121st Street Urbandale, IA 50323
- Asheville: 140 Sweeten Creek Road Asheville, NC 28803
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Indianapolis: 8150 Brookville Road Indianapolis, IN 46239
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Southington: 2279 Mount Vernon Road Southington, CT 06489