Bachelor Nursing Programs
Looking for the school that best fits your needs is hard. We've been there. So, we put this list of Bachelor degrees and area of interest to help in your research. We have many universities offering Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Doctoral, and Undergraduate programs and much more.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework--up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Sarasota: 6151 Lake Osprey Drive Sarasota, FL 34240
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- High Point: 3975 Premier Center Drive High Point, NC 27265
- Asheville: 140 Sweeten Creek Road Asheville, NC 28803
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Mesa: 163 North Dobson Mesa, AZ 85201
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Omaha: 5425 N. 103rd St. Omaha, NE 68134
- Salt Lake City: 5588 S Green Street Salt Lake City, UT 84123
- Tampa: 3924 Coconut Palm Dr. Tampa, FL 33619
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Phoenix: 2445 W. Dunlap Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Knoxville: 3904 Lonas Drive Knoxville, TN 37909