Nursing Degree Programs: LPN to BSN Nursing Programs
Looking for the school that best fits your needs is hard. We've been there. So, we put this list of degrees and area of interest to help in your research. We have many universities offering Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Doctoral, and Undergraduate programs and much more.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework--up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI's Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate's Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Virginia Beach: 5501 Greenwich Road Suite #100 Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Asheville: 140 Sweeten Creek Road Asheville, NC 28803
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- High Point: 3975 Premier Center Drive High Point, NC 27265
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.