Nursing Degree Programs: LPN to LVN Nursing Programs
Looking for the school that best fits your needs is hard. We've been there. So, we put this list of degrees and area of interest to help in your research. We have many universities offering Associate, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Doctoral, and Undergraduate programs and much more.
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master's certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework--up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Kansas City: 7490 NW 87th Street Kansas City, MO 64153
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Springfield: 4255 Nature Center Way Springfield, MO 65806
- Saint Charles: 3550 West Clay Street Saint Charles, MO 63301
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Joplin: 1531 E. 32nd Street Joplin, MO 64804