What are distance learning students doing this week? June 6th - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 6, '11 by lissa6800I am getting back up on my proverbial horse and at the studying again after a miserable fail on LS1. Going to go on to Health Differences while I wait to retake. On Wednesday I felt like I was finished, washed up, out the door...but I feel now I can actually get back at it and maybe this will be my motivation to continue on. I have not come this far (7gen ed and 4 nsg theory along with Info Lit) to just quit and bury my head in the sand. So Happy Studying to all! One day soon I will be in the NCLEX PASSED group!!!
- Jun 7, '11 by BLAKEY2005Schedule to take Repro on the 16th. Took practice exam and score a 62 and a 64. Going over my saunders book and practice exams. Any last minute advice is greatly appreciated. This is my 2nd exam, hoping to speed up after this one.
- Jun 7, '11 by lvnibclcI am working on a computer course and studying for my micro exam. I really need to get all these "phase one" ISU requirements done! I have been pretty unproductive lately so hopefully I can make some progress quickly!
- Jun 9, '11 by MsPCLS2, my Finite Mathematics, and that's about it. I will start working on my CPNE what not as soon as I get LS2 out of the way.
- Jun 9, '11 by pfeef21Starting to study for Chronicity, my first exam since enrolling with Excelsior.
To Savagetrojan - way to go you really ripped through your exams. Congrats. Everyone else - good luck on your studies and testing!
- Jun 9, '11 by k9kabsstill studying for ls3. plan on taking it on the 17th...again. I hope for better than a "D" this time.
Than I have to Clep sociology on the 27th. I hope that is enough time.
than FCCA. I want that done before I have to studyt some tests at work in Aug.
I don't have a clue when I will be done.
- Jun 10, '11 by HMtoRNQuote from lvnibclcwhere are you taking the computer course at? I'm studying for A&P and taking spanish. I take Micro in Aug. What test have you taken so far? I'm trying to meet the November 1 deadline for ISU..I am working on a computer course and studying for my micro exam. I really need to get all these "phase one" ISU requirements done! I have been pretty unproductive lately so hopefully I can make some progress quickly!
- Jun 11, '11 by scorpio82lseI am still waiting on EC to finish my preliminary review. They received my official transcipts on 6/3. I have began studying for the Health Safety exam. I did very well on the practice test.
- Jun 11, '11 by LadyinScrubsNothing and enjoying the summer. Getting caught up on movies and tv reruns. Have order fall books and am awaiting a wonderful self-gift (a little pricy from Target but worth it)--a pergola with a 3 person patio swing attached. After it arrives, I plan to install it in the shade with netting . After all my installation efforts are finished, I and my pillow plan to take up residence for the duration of the summer or as long as the weather is good. Fall and the continuation of classes is not far away.
- Jun 11, '11 by maria12confused. dont know what to do. bored too. been out 4 the last 5mnths doing nothing since i failed my first test. no courage to get back. needs help