Utica RN-BSN sept 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 15, '12 by Beach_RNI will be calling tomorrow for sure, I'll post as soon as I know!
- Aug 15, '12 by abiklagsgood luck! hope to hear some good news!
- Aug 16, '12 by CrunchyMamaI've registered at Utica. I'll be doing statistics at a nearby school and then starting Utica in the spring. Good luck guys!
- Aug 16, '12 by abiklagsQuote from CrunchyMamaHi and welcome! glad it all worked out. good luck to you as well!I've registered at Utica. I'll be doing statistics at a nearby school and then starting Utica in the spring. Good luck guys!
- Aug 19, '12 by Beach_RNWhat are you taking for session 1 and session 2 ?
- Aug 19, '12 by abiklagsQuote from Beach_RNsession 1, 351What are you taking for session 1 and session 2 ?
session 2, 201
did you register?Last edit by abiklags on Aug 19, '12
- Aug 19, '12 by Beach_RNwill be doing so shortly... both of those are open so you are taking nursing courses back to back instead of a LA and Nurseing course... hmmm they told me I should take an LA and a Nursing Course... I may just register for those 2....
- Aug 19, '12 by abiklagsI wanted to take more but all LA credits I need are full (and all the nursing courses as well). also, when I spoke to my adviser, she said certain nursing classes are paired together-like the management course with the management practicum, etc for credit reasons or something
I hope to take 9 or 12 in the spring so I can finish faster
did your adviser tell you if you should take LA credits this semester or just nursing credits?
- Aug 24, '12 by Beach_RNIm registered for 201 session 1 and 345 session 2
- Aug 24, '12 by abiklagsthats great! did you look at your syllabus yet?