Took NC 4 Today.. So disappointed......Register Today!
This is a discussion on Took NC 4 Today.. So disappointed...... in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... <p>I was a complete a** today. I really should aced this one. Instead I rushed through it 32...by FocusRN Apr 29, '08<p>I was a complete a** today. I really should aced this one. Instead I rushed through it 32 minutes start to finished and landed myself a C. I studied so hard for this one. I know I mastered the material, I guess I just didn't think about the questions critically. Anyway hopefully I'll be ready for NC 6 next week. It is my LAST NC !!!!!!!.....</p>Last edit by FocusRN on Apr 29, '08
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=299645©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 927 Views
- Apr 29, '08 by toicoleYou passed be happy, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know it is not the A or B you wanted, but it is still passing.
- Apr 29, '08 by LunahRNDon't be too hard on yourself!! Pick yourself up and keeping going ... remember, you PASSED!
- Apr 29, '08 by SuesquatchRNHey, C = 4 credits. Just pace yourself for the next - and LAST!
- Apr 30, '08 by qtgirl4u04Dream nurse don't beat yourself up,, you passed I felt the same way for NC5 I got a C. I just prayed to God that I would pass so that C look like an A to me. Once we finished this path no one will care if we got an A or C on these exams just as long as we pass the most important one the NCLEX. Also I'm studying for NC6 also if you want we can shear some study tips.
- Apr 30, '08 by FocusRNThanks ya'll. I'm trying no to be too hard, on myself b/c part of he reason That I was rushing is b/c I'm pregnant again, and have been having ridiculous morning sickness. I didn't want to go Exorcist all over the computer.
Ohh, qtgirl4u04 that would be great, how far along are you?
- Apr 30, '08 by LunahRNQuote from Dream_Nurse2bOkay, you almost made coffee come out my nose! LOL!! You should schedule your next test in the afternoon, methinks!I didn't want to go Exorcist all over the computer.
- Apr 30, '08 by Baloney AmputationI have a similar situation. I was stupid with NC1. I took microbiology on the same day in the a.m. and got an A. I then started having monster cramps and didn't take any APAP or anything, so by the afternoon I was in pain and my mind was blown from micro in the morning. I got a C on NC1 that afternoon, and I still beat myself up about it. (I took it in August!) I have all but NC4 and 5 taken at this time with all A's except that darned NC1. It does mean that you are another test closer to being CPNE eligible. If you must, you can take it again once you are CPNE eligible and waiting to test, but I was warned that the last time you take a particular test, that will be the grade you receive. (I asked an adviser this question after that C I got). I think that if your other grades are good, the C will look like a fluke and not reflect your ability all around. After all, if you are looking to go to grad school or something, the grad schools know the setup of how you test out of classes, and one bad day can really mess up an entire class grade in the EC program.
Good luck on NC6! I took that one after I took NC1, and it really helped to up my confidence. You'll do fine.
- Apr 30, '08 by qtgirl4u04I would like to take this test in two wks
- Apr 30, '08 by FocusRNQuote from LunahLOL! Me too.Okay, you almost made coffee come out my nose! LOL!! You should schedule your next test in the afternoon, methinks!
qtgirl4u04 I want to take it by next Friday. I need to print out my notes, in notebook for today, and get my meds down first.