Straighterline courses - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 26, '11 by ~KelRN~I received an email back from my nursing advisor at Excelsior who told me yes they accept Straighterlines A&P with lab...
- Apr 12, '11 by ~KelRN~I'm not sure about without lab.
I'm doing it with the lab part.
You can always email Excelsior and they can tell you, their always very helpful.
- Apr 14, '11 by ARO82Could someone let me know if the tests are timed? Or is everything self paced?
- Apr 15, '11 by TheCommuterQuote from Nervous1I agree that the Macroeconomics course was time-consuming. With 19 quizzes, a midterm, and a final exam, this course was a grizzly bear. In fact, I don't want to take the Microeconomics course if it is anything like Macroeconomics.Tests are timed with 2 hour limit. Exams are 3 hours. Very much doable. I've taken many SL classes and the most time consuming one was Macroeconomics.
- May 9, '11 by lvnibclcQuote from 2ndcareerchangeI received an email back rom ISU saying that Business Comminications would not count towards the requirementLet us know if they take Business Communications, I will add that too my list of classes.... i just finished the application for Fort Hays and wont take classes until after April as I need my main focus on finding a job.
- May 13, '11 by romsteadI am doing A&P 1 and 2 with lab. .EC told me I just needed A&P 1 &2 with out lab, but I wanted the lab incase I go for my BSN . I am 2 chapters in to it and the chapter tests are 40 min long and you do not have much time to look anything up so at least in my case I needed to know to the material. it is not a cake wake but very doable.. I am taking a chapter test every day or so.. but it is a lot of time on books for me., I do like the class.. so far.. I will let you know how it goes.. all the questions come out of the suggested book.. and work the money. I found mine on line for half the retail.. at half dot come.. good luck
- Nov 19, '11 by ktmccallI'm sorry to open a new thread but I am concerned about Straighterline classes transferring to the schools I'm applying to. Does anyone know much about this? I am hoping to get my ABSN from University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and I REALLY need biology done before Feb. 15th. Any advice?!
Thanks so much!