Sociology CLEP exam help.Register Today!
- by Firemedicj Apr 16, '12Hey guys well I've finished a few test already and my next step is sociology CLEP. Does any one got tips for the exam? What books should I buy? Any info is greatly appreciated. This is my first clep and don't know exactly hat to do. Thank you in advance
- Apr 17, '12 by LoMoDon't wory about it....I studied the REA CLEP w/CD intro Sociology for 1 week and took the test (68), you only need 50 to pass.
Quote from FiremedicjHey guys well I've finished a few test already and my next step is sociology CLEP. Does any one got tips for the exam? What books should I buy? Any info is greatly appreciated. This is my first clep and don't know exactly hat to do. Thank you in advance
- May 3, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNFiremedicj
I also need information regarding clep sociology and I never took clep before so please help me
- Jun 1, '12 by STUDENT4RNHi,
I am preparing the CLEP in introductory Sociology.
I got REA CLEP w cd. I am reading the book and also practice with instantcert.com
( I dont know if this is going to help me but I needed to start somewhere)
For those who took it already the Sociology CLEP ... id the REA CLEP Book enough ??
- Jun 4, '12 by jvg1229I plan to also take the clep exam for the first time. Can anyone give advice on how long I should study for? Im seeing 1-2 weeks. I also see everyone has the REA book to study from. I just bought the offical study guide from college board for sociology, does anyone know if that book is any good?
- Jun 4, '12 by queen2beeHas anyone on here taken the college algebra clep exam? If so, is there some pointers that you wouldn't mind sharing?
- Jun 5, '12 by STUDENT4RNI would love to help you... in my case I am enrolled to take math now in the summer. The only one I am preparing for CLEP is sociology... because I MUST pass it !!!!
- Jun 5, '12 by STUDENT4RNhi jvg1229, I am using the same book. If you bought it new, you should have the cd. What I do is to study all the chapters first, I also look at some videos on youtube... Once you finish reading, try the 1st test and see what areas need improvement... to be able to do the second test and improve your knowledge and grade... I heard the book is pretty for this good... I am nervous too...
- Jun 22, '12 by kitty_deville13I took the intro to psych today and it was brutal. I passed though (THANK GOD). I'll be taking sociology next. I have the REA book already but I didn't find the psych one as helpful as I thought it would be.