Rodp microbiology studyRegister Today!
- by johnny depp23 Feb 22, '11Whoever made an 'A' in micro on-line through RODP needs to seriously tell me what you did to make that grade? I study my butt off and I'm barely even making a 'B'. Maybe it's because I have the devil for a teacher, who tries her hardest to trick students on the test!!! Anyway-any info you guys can give would be great.
- Feb 22, '11 by dee78I barely pulled a B when I took it through RODP, but I was happy with it.
- Feb 22, '11 by johnny depp23May I ask what did you do to prepare yourself for the tests?
- Jun 27, '12 by cowgirlmedicJohnny, were you able to get through the class. I read this post and immediately felt your pain. I am in the class right now and am barely making C's. How did you end up doing? You have any study tips?
- Apr 24 by ChrstenTry the "...made easy" or the "...made simple" book series or anything similar. I used these to help understand my online courses (especially science and math).
"Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple" by Gladwin and Trattler
"E-Z Microbiology" by Kratz
"Microbiology Super Review"
"Complete Idiot's Guide to Microbiology" by Byrd & Powledge