RN-BSN online, without chem requirementRegister Today!
- by Apgar10 Jan 2, '12Looking for an RN-BSN online that has NO chemistry requirement. I don't want to take chem. Never want to take chem. Didn't need it for my ADN program. I know there must be something out there... please share if you know one!
- Jan 3, '12 by cosmicmamaAppalachian State in North Carolina. They are starting up their online RN-BSN in fall of 2012, pending approval. No chemistry!
- Jan 3, '12 by Jen477American Sentinel University
- Jan 3, '12 by Jen477Maybe Chamberlain.
Let us know if they have the chemistry requirement or not.
- Jan 3, '12 by LunahRNChamberlain did not require chemistry when I did their RN-BSN program (2008-2010).
- Jan 6, '12 by Apgar10Thanks, I will check them out. I have found a few as well and will share what I know when I get a minute.
- Jan 10, '12 by Apgar10Verify for yourself because I whittled this list out in the wee hours of the morning:
Cal State University Dominguez Hills
College of Professional Studies - School of Nursing
UT - Arlington
University of Texas at Arlington Academic Partnerships
BSU Online Distance RN - BS Degree Option New Student Information
Austin Peay State University : Welcome to the School of Nursing
University of Wyoming
RN/BSN Completion | Online RN to BSN Program | University of Wyoming
Georgia Southern University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Online Completion Program
University of Central Florida
UCF COLLEGE OF NURSING : Academics
Bachelor of Science in Nursing for RNs (RN to BSN) | Chatham University
Univ of Mass Boston
RN-BS (Online) - University of Massachusetts Boston
- Jan 10, '12 by Jen477Wow, Apgar10! That many!
I thought UTA, Chamberlain, and American Sentinel were the only ones without the chemistry requirement.
Have you decided on a school yet?