Passed LS2!!!!!!!Register Today!
- by BeachCathyRN May 16, '11This one was hard, I got a D the first time so my nerves were at an all time high- What a great feeling when I got the grade B-Passed Now just Micro and LS3 left and I am done!! Well except for that CPNE but I will worry about that one later, gonna just enjoy this one for now!!
- congratulations.... soooo happy for you. did you waited 60 days to re-test? what did you do differently this time as far as studying?
- May 16, '11 by MsPCI'm so excited for you. Gives me hope. I too got a D last time and will be testing on it again this week. Would love to hear any pointers. I will only have LS3 and to make a decision regarding transferring in credits for Micro. My MICRO class ends in July.... We are almost at the same spot in this.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! So close to the end.
- May 16, '11 by BeachCathyRNI did wait the 60 days to retest because we moved from Indiana to Florida a few months ago so I procrastinated and enjoyed the beaches for a while!! When I got the D I came home through out all my notes and flashcards and started from scratch. Went through the content guide took each disease and broke them down from the patho to signs and symptoms, meds, side effects, labs, ect... This really helped to reason out the answers and they came so much easier this time even with the sweaty palms.
- Congrats, where in FL are you? thanks... for the info
- May 16, '11 by LoopsRN2Quote from CathyLPN2RNCongrats! I am working non-stop on LS3 now too! I am so focused now, my poor flower beds, home making skills, everything fun has come to a complete stop until I am done!! Good luck with your final exams!!This one was hard, I got a D the first time so my nerves were at an all time high- What a great feeling when I got the grade B-Passed Now just Micro and LS3 left and I am done!! Well except for that CPNE but I will worry about that one later, gonna just enjoy this one for now!!
- May 16, '11 by BeachieRN84Congrats on passing LS2!!! :-)
- May 16, '11 by BeachCathyRNThanks everyone's positive remarks kept me going when I considered quitting after that D-so glad I didn't!! Beginning to think I really can do this. Oh and I live in Tampa and love it!!!!
- Nice, i had a d on ls2 and i was doing so well, did so well on the saunders for mental health but a bunch of questions on things that i did no focus on (go figure) i am moving on to ls3 hoping to be able to test early for ls2 submitting my letter this week.
- May 17, '11 by hwillitsI hear that ls2 is completely different then any other test. Is that true? I think all the others I have taken are like nclex questions. Are these different in some way? Thanks for the help