Online masters?Register Today!
- by mathilda843 Jul 4, '06Hi all, I'm kind of new to this place, and finding alot of good information - thanks. Just wondering about online MSN programs. Has anyone enrolled in IWU's online MSN? It seems to be relatively new. I hate to go into any program where I haven't been able to "talk" to anyone what has actually been there.
Thanks for any responses, I appreciate it.
- Aug 3, '06 by msn2008I'm starting on August 22 doing the Indiana Wesleyan U MSN with a focus in Education, on line. I don't know anyone else who is doing this program, but I've been to their campus when my daughter was looking at nursing schools. It impressed me, and I felt their nursing programs were sound, plus I appreciated their Christian focus. Let me know what you know and what your questions are. It would be great to have someone to communicate with on line about this program!
- Aug 3, '06 by KatrinaRNmathilda843,
I just completed IWU's BSN program and thouroughly enjoyed it. I felt the staff and facilitators were very caring and helpful. I'm sure the MSN program will be similar with the same care and helpfulness. The only reason I will not be attending IWU's MSN program is because I want to be an FNP and they currently do not have a 100% online program for that specialty. Otherwise, I would continue my education with them.
- I like their course of study for the Educator. It doesn't make them take Patho. and Assessment all over again like some of the MSN programs.
Does anyone have any information on how much it costs? Why are these sites so reluctant to talk about cost? Probably because it's expensive. Duh.
Good luck.Last edit by Tweety on Aug 4, '06
- Aug 4, '06 by mathilda843Hey!, Melissa, Katrina & Tweety,
Good to hear from you.
Here's the URL for the MSN in nursing education at IWU. The menu to the left in the program page has a section on tuition. Hope this helps!
- Thanks. I didn't have that website, I guess I was looking at their campus website. I love how they say "the cost of an IWUOnline being at or below the average." I'd still like to know what the cost is per credit hour. But I suppose $18,000 plus, isn't bad. But I'd like to compare them them other programs.
- O.K. I did some digging. It's $400.00 credit hour. OUCH! But for private grad schools that's probably, as they say competative.
- Aug 8, '06 by rninmeI'm doing online RN to MSN in Nursing Education. Private college, accredited. Graduate courses are $325 per credit hour.
- Aug 8, '06 by nicolentonyWhere?