No clinicals rn-bsn programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on No clinicals rn-bsn program in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Looking for an online school to get my BSN, the 1 I graduated from said I need to be employed in a...by StillsmilingRN Jan 11Looking for an online school to get my BSN, the 1 I graduated from said I need to be employed in a hospital it LTC so I have a BSN above me for a mentor, I am not, I work at a plasma bank and I don't answer to anyone who has a nursing degree.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807630©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 927 Views
- Jan 13 by tokmomI'm sorry, but I'm having a difficult time understanding your post.
- Jan 13 by itsnoworneverQuote from StillsmilingRNLooking for an online school to get my BSN. The SCHOOL I graduated from said I need to be employed in a hospital OR LTC so THAT I have N RN WHO IS a BSN above me for TO ACT AS mentor. I DO not WORK IN A LTC OR IN A HOSPITAL, I work at a plasma bank BECAUSE OF THIS I DO NOT HAVE A BSN RN TO USE AS A MENTOR. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A SCHOOL THAT DOES NOT HAVE THIS REQUIREMENT?.
The caps are mine. I think that's what the OP was trying to say.
- Jan 13 by itsnoworneverSheesh. Still can't make it make sense. I think they have an ADN and the school they went to (for their ADN) has an online BSN program, however, the student must find his/her BSN RN at his/her work location. The OP works at a plasma bank, so there is no RN available to shadow or use as a mentor and I believe he/she is looking for an alternative school that does not have this requirement.
- Jan 13 by Miiki✿Just google RN-BSN. Or click on one of the ads on this site. I know of many that don't have a clinical component.
- Jan 13 by akaniniOP, Western Governors University is totally online.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 13 : Reason: tos
- Jan 25 by Not_A_Hat_PersonAnna Maria College (Paxton, MA) is completely online, with no clinical component.