LPN to RN online school recommendation please?Register Today!
- by jallen5 Jan 11Does anyone know of a school that is both cost effective and high quality?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807830©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,125 Views
- Jan 12 by studentnursemn913Ndsu has a two year online program you just have to take a few entrance exams! I am currently in it and am graduating in December!! I am from Minnesota and its about $4000 a semester. I really like the program and am learning a lot. :-)
- Jan 13 by jallen5Thank you for your response. I won't be able to afford $4000 a semester, though. I was hoping online would be cheaper. Thank you, though.
- May 26 by lvn2bsoonQuote from jallen5That is on the cheap end. Look into getting your RN at your local community college. Anything above an associate's degree is going to be expensive.Thank you for your response. I won't be able to afford $4000 a semester, though. I was hoping online would be cheaper. Thank you, though.
- Jun 11 by kabuHow do you do clinicals for an online program?
- Jun 11 by NY_teachWhat is NDSU?
- Jun 11 by lvn2bsoonSome "online" programs require you go to class. They should have a campus clinical advisor who sets them up.