Fort Hayes State University RN-BSNRegister Today!
- by LVHospiceRN Jan 16, '12Has anyone taken the RN to BSN program? Is anyone considering this program? I would love to hear your opintion.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=662963©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,304 Views
- Jan 31, '12 by Laurab14I am in my last year at Fort Hays. I have really enjoyed the program with no big problems. It is the first time in my life I have had a 4.0, so I don't think it is super hard. I went there for the cost, it is very affordable. Feel free to PM me if you want further details.
- Apr 22, '12 by ShanniY, RNHello Laurab14,
I am new to this forum so I am unsure how to PM you but I do have a few questions about this program. I would really appreciate your response:
1. Do most MSN program accept a BSN from this school?
2. How are clinicals completed?
3. How much did it end up costing you?
Thank you so much!!
Shan Yip, RN
- Aug 9, '12 by Laurab14Sorry Shan, I never saw this response until now.
Fort Hays has its own MSN program and it is a real physical college so I would think there should be any problems.
there are no clinicals, some sort of internship at the end. I am not sure what it is all about but guessing some project to do with public health
tuition is the cheapest I have found. Overall maybe $5,000-$6,000