Finally have a Date!!!!! - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 19, '08 by txspadequeenRNive been thinking about this and i may be able to do a sept date....hummmm let me think here. is the sept date in utica or albany....
- Aug 19, '08 by starbucksnurseCongrats! Another EC grad is about to crossover into the RN world. Go Get Em. Good Luck!
- Aug 19, '08 by Up2nogood RNQuote from NC Girl 35Utica does have a peds unit but the weekend I tested we all had substitutes. Way to go getting a date! I thought Utica was a great place to test. The CE's I had for my labs and pcs's were really laid back, friendly, and helpful. They told me after I passed that they knew I would make it. I went in confident and when they see that I think they're more willing to overlook little things.:wink2:I just got a call from them TODAY. They gave me the wrong location for Dec 5-7. I am gonna have to go to UTICA and this means renting a car which just added $200 to my trip. total now $605. Well I asked her if she had any more dates ans she told me only Dec 5 or Sept 26-28. It just depends on if other people cancel their dates.When did you apply?
The only positive that I can see out the whole thing is that I will probably get a peds substitute and that suits me just fine.
- Aug 19, '08 by SuesquatchRNMy first set of CEs at Albany has sticks up their butts. The second set
were utterly fabulous. And I was not failed for documenting left upper and lower lobes as slight crackles instead of abnormal.
They were glad to see a real nurse.
- Aug 20, '08 by NC Girl BSNQuote from it's hot in phoenixI just booked through them. By the time I added collision insurance and tax, it cost me $188. But they were still cheaper than the rest.hey nc girl, im flying into syracuse and testing in utica, unlimited mileage from thurs to sunday is 100$ with alamo, check with them, to be a little cheaper for you