excelsior college cpne sitesRegister Today!
- by AMLPN2B Sep 9, '06I am an lpn student that graduates in december. I am planning on starting the excelsior program right away. I am wondering about the cpne tesing sites. I live in oregon, do I have to travel to the east coast to do the skills test? I have read some other posts and people mention going to texas and ohio, but I can't find any information about various testing sites on the excelsior website. Any information would be very helpful!!
- 8,879 Views
- Sep 11, '06 by anticoagulationurseI live in Washington state. Taking the CPNE in Syracuse NY in 3 weeks. You get to choose which site to test at and the closest to us is Madison WI or Texas. Anyway I chose NY because it was the shortest wait for the CPNE, 3 months. I called each testing region prior to choosing where to go to find out how far out they were scheduling for the CPNE. I think Madison told me the were 5-6 months out at the time. So I bagged it. Some of the other regions were 4-5 months. So, NY it is! I'm not sure, I think you have to be an enrolled EC student to get to this link on their website, but they have a list with phone #s of all the regions. https://www.excelsior.edu/portal/pag..._schema=PORTAL
After all said and done, I paid a lot more for the flight and had to book a hotel out of town because apparently my CPNE happened to be scheduled for the busiest weekend of the year in Syracuse, because of some local university parent weekend shin-dig. THAT is a bummer.
- Sep 13, '06 by MadRedneckRNGo to SRMC in Atlanta. I just passed there. The CA and the CE's were wonderful. Everyone is polite and they want to see you pass
- Sep 15, '06 by herrera2in which city in texas do they have a site??
- Sep 15, '06 by iLOVEbeesQuote from herrera2Plano. It's where I did my CPNE.in which city in texas do they have a site??
- Sep 16, '06 by txspadequeenRNThere is testing sites in Plano and Amarillo.
Quote from herrera2in which city in texas do they have a site??
- Sep 21, '06 by penelopeCRTTQuote from MadRedneckRNThanks for the tip. I'm a long way out before testing, but we are currently at a 6-7 month wait to test in Wisconsin.Go to SRMC in Atlanta. I just passed there. The CA and the CE's were wonderful. Everyone is polite and they want to see you pass
How long did you have to wait to test after applying?
- Jan 19, '07 by yardcat72has anyone taking cpne at srmc in riverdale,ga. please pm me a give me details please.thanks,
- Jan 19, '07 by JKohlerSPAC & MPAC, there is a 5-7 month wait. Got an email reply to that very question. I mentioned that I wanted to take the exam as soon as possible...hence my inquiry to all three centers. MPAC mentioned that on your application ticket for MPAC...you can write in willing to take at site available the soonest. For example you checked marked Racine, WI however you find out that Plano will be testing a month earlier. They will notify you of such.