- by jaizone39 Aug 16, '10Hi Everyone,
I have been a member of this site for awhile now. But decided to join in. I
took my Chronicity test this afternoon and passed with a B. Im not the
smartest cookie ever, but if you use studygroup101 and I used Saunders
comprhensive review and Med-Surg Success by Colgrove and Callicoatt it is definatly doable.
Of course take the practice tests. You learn alot on this site, especially from the great
advise from LunahRN and all the others who post on here.
thank you and good luck to all!
- Aug 16, '10 by LunahRNCongrats on your grade!! What's next?
- Aug 16, '10 by jaizone39Thank you im torn between Reproductive Health and
Transitions. Im leaning towards transitions as i hear its alot
of memorization and i have the time right now
to memorize. You have any sugestions .
- Aug 16, '10 by BeachCathyRNCongrats and keep knocking them out!!!
- Aug 17, '10 by LunahRNTransitions is pretty dry ... a lot of who did what and when, as well as the role of the ADN nurse, delegation, etc. It would be a break from the usual, that's for sure!