BSN to DNP Online Programs
- 0Apr 13, '11 by Heatha02Hello! I currently hold a BSN, but have been looking/thinking about going on to school for DNP. My husband is in the airforce so online is the best way to go for me. Are there any BSN to DNP online programs? Any advice would be greatful! Thanks!
- 0Apr 13, '11 by OtessaQuote from Heatha02Hello! I currently hold a BSN, but have been looking/thinking about going on to school for DNP. My husband is in the airforce so online is the best way to go for me. Are there any BSN to DNP online programs? Any advice would be greatful! Thanks!
Think about why you want to work towards a DNP-what job opportunities are and will be available when you have completed the degree?
Just asking since I have many friends with master and doctorate educations that are underemployed-they wish they would have stopped at their undergrad education.
- 0Apr 13, '11 by MillieTUniversity of South Alabama has one. You might have to go the actual campus a few times though.
University of Alabama has a doctorate in education I think if you are interested in that route. You would have to go there once a semester I think.
DNP and NPs are still highly needed here in AL and in northern FL.
- 0Apr 28, '11 by questioningRNHI
I will be attending UTHSC in Memphis, TN beginning this fall. I just received my acceptance letter yesterday. I am a BSN-DNP student. I am scared to death, but, I can do it, I just have to "keep on, keep on, keep on, dancin' all through the night" (tangent, Brady Bunch was on TV-sorry.)
What are you guys thinking? If you haven't already applied, I think you may have missed some deadlines? No?
- 0Dec 12, '11 by nguyen86Quote from kacsperHi Kacsper,OH, and UTHSC is an online program, where I go to the school once per semester
I am applying for this program for the fall of 2012 and I was wondering how your schooling is going? How would you rate this school/professors/amount material needed to study, etc? Thank you for any information!