Anyone going to Mansfield Ohio for CPNE soon? - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 26, '11 by LunahRNAwesome, Mbaber!! Congrats. Good luck to those of you testing this weekend!
- Mar 3, '11 by hotnurse84i go a test date for april 15-17!!!! oh so excited....but oh so nervous!!!
- Mar 8, '11 by dstep102570Im testing in Mansfield in May...does anyone know if there is peds pts there?
- Mar 8, '11 by LunahRNI had an adult substitute at Mansfield, but one of the people that tested with me had a pediatric patient. It's a possibility.
- Apr 24, '11 by ramoreI am testing in May 13 and when I went to a workshop a girl had taken her test there and they do have peds.
- Oct 22, '11 by nocigarettesDoes anyone know if there is a pediatric unit in Mansfield or do they use the nursery for their patients?
- Oct 22, '11 by Murse901Quote from nocigarettesThere is not a pediatric unit in Mansfield (or at least there wasn't when I was there). They do get peds patients, but not regularly. I had a substitute for my peds, but we did have 2 out of our 6 that got real pedi's.Does anyone know if there is a pediatric unit in Mansfield or do they use the nursery for their patients?