Anyone apply for the Frontier Nursing University 112 class for Spring 2013?? - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 31, '12 by CauliflowerMid Jan is a long time off to be biting nails! I've heard wonderfully positive statements about Frontier mostly from this website. Has anyone heard any negatives besides those associated with any online program?
- Dec 1, '12 by chiroRNHi Cauliflower,
I did get accepted at USA and did send in the acceptance packet. I am struggling with whether I would rather go to Frontier if I get accepted there. I think the timing would end up that I would have to register and pay for classes at USA, and then drop if I decide to switch to Frontier. Of course, if I don't get into Frontier, the decision will be easy. I am hoping that they will send out letters early. Let me know what you decide.
- Dec 10, '12 by raza718mJust applied for the FNP 113 class. Hopefully get accpeted into the program. The wait is way too long if you ask me.... But again, from all i heard,. this program is worth the wait!!!
- Dec 12, '12 by oklahomacoleI applied for Class 112 - haven't heard yet. Looks like probably mid to end of January by their - 6-8 weeks before clinical bound. Really would like to know if I'm in . . . unless I'm not, and then I guess I don't mind the wait. lol
- Dec 16, '12 by Cauliflowerhey chiroRN,
in a very unmerciful way, USA contacted me one day before the final deadline for submitting the acceptance packet that I was not qualified to begin their BSN-DNP program (and that they were sorry they didn't catch it till now!). Despite what they told me earlier, they decided that a related BS and MS (with very similar classes to their NP program) would not count at all since it's not a BS in nursing. Talk about leaving a bad taste in the mouth.
- Dec 17, '12 by PatMac10,RNWell I realized that on the FNU website that they will not be enrolling students from NC as of 2013 for the time being! Apparently it's the same issue that is going on with Walden U
- Dec 25, '12 by scrubnurseHi Everyone!
I am a FNU student (yes, those are our initials now...). Reading your posts makes me remember anxiously waiting for my acceptance email! That was 2 years ago, and now I am fixing to start my last term of classes! Good luck to all of you. I am in the CNEP track, and I did the bridge program. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Dec 31, '12 by midwestsplendorFor those of you who applied to class 112, or any class really, did you receive immediate confirmation that your application packet was complete? I submitted my application a few days ago (before the weekend) but have not yet received a confirmation email. Thanks!