Anybody knows if it is possible to take Speech class online?Register Today!
- by exairex Feb 5, '07I know this question sounds silly, but i really hate sitting back in the classroom again, and i need Speech class for the prerequisites of UofW.
If anybody knows any school offer this class online, really appreciate.
- Feb 5, '07 by txspadequeenRNMy husband did it at our local CC. He just had to go in a do the speeches in front of the teacher. He ended up with a A..but the little &%&% gets a A in everything.
- Feb 6, '07 by exairexQuote from txspadequeen921Thanks for the reply, i will check our local CC too, that would be great that only have to do speeches in front of the teacher instead of lot of other students.My husband did it at our local CC. He just had to go in a do the speeches in front of the teacher. He ended up with a A..but the little &%&% gets a A in everything.
Hopefully they have it online too here.
- Feb 6, '07 by nurseatheart81Speech is a really easy class to take online.....I took it through my local technical college as "Oral Communications". I had to write a lot of papers and only had to actually give one speech in the end in front of a camcorder. Check out your local tech school...this should transfer to a university. I also recommend taking any pre-req's you can take at the tech college because they are much, much less expensive. My school has a brochure that shows all of the transferring general eds and I am taking all of them there to save money...and they are all offered online as well. Good Luck!!
- Feb 7, '07 by exairexQuote from gemini81sgThanks for the reply. I am considering taking the Oral communication class in our local community college this summer, only 8 weeks long, i guess i can deal with it.Speech is a really easy class to take online.....I took it through my local technical college as "Oral Communications".
The hospital I work for offers $4500/year tuition reimbursement, and i choose University of Wyoming online RN/BSN prgoram, so tuition part shouldn't be a big problem. I just want to take everything online, so i don't have to sit in the class anymore. The local community college I graduated from, their online classes still require take exams in the classroom, so no "cheating" can be done
- Feb 10, '07 by Heloisea3I took a speech class at Tarrant County College last semester called Interpersonal Communication because the nursing program at TCC wouldn't take my Public Speaking or my Voice and Diction class that I took to get my Bachelor's degree. I only had to take one exam (written) at the testing center on campus, and the remaining tests and assignments were done at home and uploaded to the campus. I didn't have to give a single speech. You shouldn't have any problems finding an online speech class through a college or university. See which one your school requires and if it isn't Public Speaking, you may not have to give any speeches at all. Good luck!