Am I being unrealistic?Register Today!
- by ryleighsmommy Feb 12I've been searching online for almost a month for an online program that offers RN-BSN that doesnt require Chemistry and that can be completed in one year. I had to take a medical leave from work and while I'm off and getting my health back on track, I figured this is the perfect opportunity to get my BSN so that when I go back to work, I will go back in full force. But am I being realistic? Is there an online program that offers RN-BSn without chemistry and can be completed in one year and doesnt require me to travel to their campus? If there is, they hide pretty darn well lol. Im having a hard time finding one or maybe Im not looking in the right case!! HElp me!!
- Feb 12 by woodsynyCheck out Oklahoma Weslyan,no chemistry
- Feb 12 by litbitblackUTA can be done in 13 months depending on your credits you already have.
- Feb 12 by ryleighsmommyThanks everyone, I will definitely check those out. Thanks again!! I just wanna be one step closer to my MASTERS!! Im excited!
- Feb 12 by serenitylove14MTSU didnt require chemistry. I took astronomy instead!!
- Feb 22 by AZMOMO2Rasmussen.edu
I am starting this program in April. It's about 18 months taking 3 courses a term. They accept your Associate's degree and then you take 17 classes from their list at about $300 a credit.