In Vermont, 90% of children who were vaccinated got whooping cough anyway - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 21 by Glycerine82Quote from GarethausReally? That's how you read it? So if 98% of the people who develop measles have been vaccinated against measles, that means that the measles vaccine has a 2% success rate? Ok. Gotcha.90% whooping cough in Vermont http://www.vaxchoicevt.com/wp-conten...-pertussis.jpg
So going by this data, the more doses a child recieves, the more likely they are to contract whooping cough.
So the unvaccinated children do much, much better having recieved no vaccinations compared those who have been, is how I'm reading it.
This is why the whole idea of vaccination needs to be challenged.
Nurses need to promote childrens health, not destroy it.
"No day but today"
- Jan 21 by lumbarpainman, I lived in Vermont last fall. I noticed that I myself was coughing and coughing. Seemed strange. I blamed being new to living in a rural area but GEEZ I am originally from NJ and if I can make it there, I can make it anywhere....lol Can an adult can Whooping cough?
- Jan 24 by Not_A_Hat_PersonYes, adults can get whooping cough. UVM had an outbreak last fall. Fortunately, it can be treated with antibiotics.
- Jan 26 by subeeWhen I was a little kid, whooping cough was common. Let's assume that the drivel the OP posted was correct. That means that the vaccinated kids didn't die - and lots of little kids DID die with whooping cough. I hope OP isn't a nurse because the ignorance is embarrassing.
- Jan 26 by xoemmylouoxGotta love the ignorance that surrounds us. I deal with non-vaccinators daily. I try to hold it in when they try to explain why they "don't subject their children to those toxins". It's tough.
- Feb 9 by NellieRN10I am constantly amazed that educated nurses don't trust/believe when it comes to vaccinations. Half the nurses I work with don't support vaccinations. It is simple germ theory with almost a 100 years of research to support it! We are supposed to be spreading knowledge, not bad data and conspiracy theories!