U.S. News: Five great jobs you can get with an online degreeRegister Today!
- by DoGoodThenGo Jul 6Give you one guess what is included with this list:
- 598 Views
- Jul 6 by studentrn313There's an online nursing school??!!?? How would that even work??!! Scary!! Thanks for posting
- Jul 6 by DoGoodThenGoQuote from studentrn313There are at least two: Excelsior College and the University of PhoenixThere's an online nursing school??!!?? How would that even work??!! Scary!! Thanks for posting
School of Nursing - excelsior.edu
- Jul 6 by LadyFree28I thought for Excelsior you needed to work as a LPN. At least in my state, EC requires you to work as a LPN before and while going to school. I don't know about University of Phoenix...
- Jul 6 by LadyFree28Better than most articles I've read lately...they stated "field experience required" before entering a nursing program, which is true for any online program in my area.
I wish they would not give the median income, but the minimum income...
- Jul 7 by tokmomAs an Excelsior (then Regents grad) you need an extensive nursing background of an LPN. You have to have bedside nursing skills, IV drips, wound care, IM, SQ, med passing, assessment skills, transfer skills, pediatrics and geriatric and everything in between. Plus, if it is still the same, you have to have so many hours in your practice.
I hate the media at times.