Speaking About Nurses Who Moonlight As DancersRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Speaking About Nurses Who Moonlight As Dancers in Nursing News, part of General Nursing ... Blonde bombshell Amy Toliver leads a double life to fulfill an incredible dream. The Phoenix...by DoGoodThenGo Feb 10Blonde bombshell Amy Toliver leads a double life to fulfill an incredible dream. The Phoenix resident sheds her clothes several times each week nightly at “iCandy Burlesque” in Planet Hollywood’s Miracle Mile Shops and at the new SHe nightclub in Crystals. By day, she dons scrubs for nursing school to follow in her mother’s footsteps to become a trauma emergency room nurse.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814571©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,896 Views
- Feb 10 by eatmysoxRNGood for her. I'm sure there are a lot of professionals out there with previous dancing experience.
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~
- Feb 10 by DoGoodThenGoIf hitting that pole means she won't graduate with tens of thousands in education debt, more power to her! At least she can let her mind go blank and do something like med/dosage calcuations to keep her mind occupied! *LOL*
- Feb 10 by serenitylove14Good for her! She is making alot more money dancing then she would be being a CNA lol.
- Feb 10 by RNewbieGreat story! I admire those who are able to work to put themselves through nursing school, ending up with little to no debt and she has a scholarship as well. Hope that she is not disappointed upon graduation realizing that she will probably get more respect and make more money as a dancer.
- Feb 10 by That GuyThank you for including the club she works at....
Seriously I dont see why it would matter how she gets the money to do what she wants to do.
- Feb 10 by roseonyenothing wrong with that. as long as its not illegal.
- Feb 10 by serenitylove14Quote from RNewbieHahaha! Gosh thats true she probably will make more money and get more respect. LOLGreat story! I admire those who are able to work to put themselves through nursing school, ending up with little to no debt and she has a scholarship as well. Hope that she is not disappointed upon graduation realizing that she will probably get more respect and make more money as a dancer.
- Feb 10 by PalmHarborMomI fully agree that she has every right (and should) to dance in order to pay her way through school. My only concern is that employers routinely do a web search on potential applicants. There is a chance that it could hurt future job prospects. If they do not like what they find then your resume goes to the bottom of the pile. Not that I agree with it making a difference, just stating how the real world works.
- Feb 10 by NurSingingWell, I'm a guy, and only my wife sees me nekkid....
She TRIES not to giggle much......