Penn trauma director killed in IraqRegister Today!
- by EricJRN Dec 27, '08Very, very sad stuff...
- Dec 27, '08 by zuziOMG....HE is A MAN, AN AMERICAN, A SOUL and A HEART! Poor family, I wished to knew him and work with him. A soo big loose for all... a man with such great soul and heart is hard to find in this life!
I read over the net everythink about him, AMAZING, these are people with who US need to be in the eyes of world and let creapy ones away!
He is an HERO!
Peace be with you wherever you will be now doc!
- Dec 27, '08 by Batman24What a tremendous loss to the world. He was said to be a stellar surgeon and a wonderful man. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this tragic time. May he rest in peace.
- Dec 27, '08 by traumaRUsWhat a sad day!
- Dec 28, '08 by gonzo1Incredibly tragic