Military Nurse in Afghanistan Dies During Skype Chat With WifeRegister Today!
- by DoGoodThenGo May 4, '12HOUSTON (AP) — The wife of an Army officer serving in Afghanistan witnessed her husband's death as the two video chatted via Skype, his family said Friday.
The circumstances of Capt. Bruce Kevin Clark's death were not immediately available. The Pentagon said it was under investigation, and his brother-in-law said he didn't have details.
- 1,708 Views
- May 6, '12 by Old.TimerDoes anyone know what exactly happened ?
- May 6, '12 by FrysGIRLLooking at the comments, some have suggested that he probably had a stroke or heart attack based on the wording from his wife - "Hoping for a miracle." If there was any combat, his wife probably would have indicated. Still very sad though.
- May 6, '12 by DoGoodThenGoWhole story has a whiff about it to me, but I'm a natural cynic.
Wife of Army Capt Bruce Kevin Clark says she saw bullet hole behind husband when he died on Skype chat | Mail Online
- May 6, '12 by SkyeHawk3"whole story has a whiff about it to me, but i'm a natural cynic."
that is self preservation in this day and time and is called gut instinct. oprah called it that "uh oh" feeling, or it maybe a sixth sense. when i feel that something just doesn't seem right, it usually isn't. of course sometimes i meet people and feel the hair on the back of my neck rise cause they are just creepy eery somehow. like what they are saying doesn't match what they are doing type thing. i avoid them because something is not right with them.
- May 10, '12 by diana2520Sad story :"