Louisiana Will Stop Providing End-Of-Life Care To Low-Income Americans - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 25 by xoemmylouoxWhat an idiot.
- Jan 25 by Daisy_08I know there are many wonderful things about America, but really? This is just *messed up. Glad I live where I do.
- Jan 25 by gettingbsn2msnMy mother passed this last year on hospice. This is draconian. There should be other cuts made. This is not the American way.
- Jan 25 by ADNOLOL08Yes, there should be other cuts made but you dare touch the programs with the free hand-outs and there will be an even bigger uproar. When the local news stations posted this on their FB pages, there was nothing but outrage, and to think people re-elected him for a second term. The fact that he even entertained such an idea is ridiculous!!
- Jan 26 by PedRN86End of life care ought to be a basic human right. I'm sorry, I just find that so saddening to read. There has to be other places to make cuts than palliative care services.
- Jan 26 by xoemmylouoxPerhaps he could take a pay cut if he is so worried about finances?