Doug's Story in 'Nurseweek' - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 10, '07 by JailRNSure, I'll send it as soon as I can--thanks
- Oct 10, '07 by leslie :-Dpm me too, jail.
i'll give you my email address.
- Oct 11, '07 by imenid37Hi. I am so sorry for your loss. I'd love to read more about your husband. I will PM you w/ my e-mail address. Thanks for letting everyone know about his story.
- Oct 11, '07 by awsmfunSend it to me also, jail RN. We have a lot in common as my my husband died from a "medical incident" also.
- Oct 11, '07 by withasmilelpnMy thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure that your husband lives on in your sons and through those lives he touched as a nurse.
- Oct 11, '07 by sharona97Thank you for E-mailing Doug's story. The male nurse forum needs to see this. Male nurses you are appreciated!
- Oct 12, '07 by 58flyerThank You JailRN for the article, I read every word. You have so much to be proud of with Doug. :icon_hug:to you as you move forward in your life. Your sons should be pleased to have Doug as a father and a role model.
THANK YOU for sharing this with us.
- Oct 12, '07 by HM2VikingRNQuote from JailRNI would appreciate the opportunity to read this....Unfortunately, it's not available on-line, and it's only in the California Edition. I'm having it scanned and can e-mail it to anyone who would like to read it.
I am so very proud of Doug, as he was SO determined, SO passionate, SO driven, and has left some really big shoes for our sons to fill.
Even though they didn't have him for as long as we would have liked, I tell them "I would rather for you both to have had him as your Dad for the short time that you did, rather than a lifetime of someone else."
Thanks for all of your love and support. I am humbled.
- Oct 12, '07 by NRSKarenRNWhat is the article title....I'll ask for permssion to post here.
- Oct 13, '07 by JailRNQuote from nrsang97unfortunately, it won't--but, if you send me your email address, I'll foreward a copy of it to you. ThanksI would love to read your story. Will it be available online. I am very sorry for the loss of your husband.
SharonLast edit by Tweety on Oct 13, '07 : Reason: email addy removed. please use private messaging system to find email