9 year old girl gives birth in Mexico! - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 15 by DoGoodThenGoHold the phone!
Girl in question appears to be either twelve or thirteen years old, and the father of her child is *not* her 17 year old BF but the step-father aged forty-four.
9-Year-Old Mother Is At Least 12, Mexican Officials Say
- Feb 15 by LadyFree28^ Still the "norm" in abnormal cases...still not right either
Still doesn't erase the fact that this is happening to future women across the globe.
- Feb 15 by kloneSad. I've worked in OB for several years, including a large metropolitan hospital, and the youngest I've ever personally seen is 13.
- Feb 15 by kloneGood lord. I can understand, if you don't have a birth certificate for the child, maybe not remembering her exact birthdate. But to be off by 3-4 YEARS? "Uh, I dunno, I think she's around 9." To what benefit would the parents lie about the child's age, making her YOUNGER?
- Feb 24 by SadalaFrequently when younger girls are impregnated its someone close to/in the home. Unfortunately, it happens here too, more often than you'd think.
- Feb 27 by Pink Rabbit
- Feb 27 by uRNmywayQuote from LadyFree28Yup. Even with awareness, it seems as if its still a pushback to sweep it underneath the rug...
They are looking for the guy in Mexico...it's going to be really unfortunate if vigilantes catch up with him..
Eh, personally I don't see a problem with vigilante justice for a d-bag who got a child pregnant...
- Mar 25 by DoGoodThenGoFor those that think this sort of thing does not go on in the United States we now have this sad story:
Houston man accused of repeatedly raping girl, 11, who delivered baby this week - The Washington Post
- Mar 25 by LadyFree28Another one...of many :sad: