9 year old girl gives birth in Mexico! - page 2
I'm not an OB nurse by any means but this can't be too common, right? I remember there being a pregnant girl in my 8th grade class but nothing else before high school. I hope they find out the full story here. Poor thing.... Read More
- 0Feb 15, '13 by DoGoodThenGoHold the phone!
Girl in question appears to be either twelve or thirteen years old, and the father of her child is *not* her 17 year old BF but the step-father aged forty-four.
9-Year-Old Mother Is At Least 12, Mexican Officials Say
- 0Feb 15, '13 by klone, BSN, RNGood lord. I can understand, if you don't have a birth certificate for the child, maybe not remembering her exact birthdate. But to be off by 3-4 YEARS? "Uh, I dunno, I think she's around 9." To what benefit would the parents lie about the child's age, making her YOUNGER?
- 0Feb 27, '13 by Pink Rabbit
- 0Feb 27, '13 by uRNmywayQuote from LadyFree28Yup. Even with awareness, it seems as if its still a pushback to sweep it underneath the rug...
They are looking for the guy in Mexico...it's going to be really unfortunate if vigilantes catch up with him..
Eh, personally I don't see a problem with vigilante justice for a d-bag who got a child pregnant...
- 0Mar 25, '13 by DoGoodThenGoFor those that think this sort of thing does not go on in the United States we now have this sad story:
Houston man accused of repeatedly raping girl, 11, who delivered baby this week - The Washington Post