Sucess stories of cna employment w/ misdemeanorRegister Today!
- by Nmamaj88 May 13, '12I GOT CAUGHT SHOPLIFTING IN 2010 ITS A SIMPLE MISDEMEANOR DUE TO THE FACT IT WAS MY FIRST! I REALIZE THAT IT WAS A POOR CHOICE BUT TIMES WERE HARD AND I WAS TWENTY ONE WITH MY THIRD CHILD AND WE NEEDED FOOD! i JUST WANT TO HEAR A SUCCESS STORY OF GETTING HIRED AT LTC FACILITY WITH A MISDEMEANOR! pLZ
- 2,197 Views
- May 13, '12 by juswannabenurseI have affray (fighting in public) on my arrest record and beside it, it says dismissed by District Attorney. I have only had one position denied to me because of it. I still have to explain it even though the charges where dropped by the District Attorney. Depending on the state you live in you can ask the courts to have this expunged from your records only if you have never commited this offense again and its once a lifetime. Im from NC and they allow you that there. Good luck in ur job search!
- May 13, '12 by Nmamaj88I'm from NC too thank you! Really give me hope!
- Feb 15 by joeyleei having the same problem 08 shoplifted 1st offense my record was clean before this, plead guilty paid a fine but nothing since then. i want to get my CNA i was wondering if this will be a issue someone please help
- Mar 8 by nursingstudent_rccI have have misdemeanor without convictions and I work at a facility and I have been here for a good while. I have also worked in other facilities and home care and so forth. I believe it all depends on the person that is doing the hiring. Some people understand that people are not perfect and the make mistakes some get in trouble and some don't. I just thank God for those who he works through to allow people like me a chance out here in this world.