Question about awaiting license after passing nclex, had to submit court documents - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 16, '12 by Nurse_shyiaIm in the South Surburbs of chicago hopefully they get back to me soon to...what was your case about ??
- Sep 17, '12 by Tggrwilliams86Quote from Nurse_shyiaI had an arrest record, but no charges were filed, the case was dropped, this happened 7 years ago when I was away at college.Im in the South Surburbs of chicago hopefully they get back to me soon to...what was your case about ??
- Sep 18, '12 by SleeepyRNCongrats on your license! I shouldnt have allowed myself to listen to the negativity that it would take 4+ months. I too got my licence like a week after I submitted the documents. After 25+ applications, I got my first job today!!! I went in to fill out an app and the administrator walked by right then, overhearing what I was applying for, and asked "do you have time for an interview right now" next thing I knew I was in the DONs office being told "Id like you on our team" Im so excited!!! All that worry and anger over the court stuff for no reason. : )
- Nov 2, '12 by Drae2323Hello all, I'm brand new to this and I see some in my same situation. Any advice?
- Nov 2, '12 by Drae2323I'm in a very similar situation. I had an incident in 2003 that was dismissed and I received the dreadful addt'l document letter. Can anyone give me any advice or email me so we can chat privately. My email firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks!