Question about awaiting license after passing nclex, had to submit court documents - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by BergeeWow I thought that once you received your ATT you were good. Is it correct that they can give you an ATT and after you test hold up your license? That seems very odd to me.
- Aug 31, '12 by dukes217Yes in illinois they want you to explain arrest as well!!!
- Sep 4, '12 by Tggrwilliams86Any word on what happened in this post, I am going through the same thing. I have sent in all documents and just want to know if there was any word on you getting your license yet? I really can't afford to wait 4 months to get my license I have already been accepted into two positions and was working at one for a whole week before I got this letter.
- Sep 5, '12 by NRSKarenRNATT is just permisson to take exam. Being granted license need to meet ALL BON requirements. BON average response is 2-3 months across US, lengthier in CA, IL, MD, FL, NY due to volume
- Sep 7, '12 by nursevirgo2012So i sent the letter off to the board of nursing... waiting for them to reply. i pray they give me a license number now !! #FingersCrossed
- Sep 7, '12 by nursevirgo2012In the same position.. still awaiting for the BON in IL to get in contact with me ! Oh my God i already have a job lined up and i was offered the position. Now i await for the BON to respond to my incident AND for them to grant me my license! ;( i just hope this doesnt take long since they go off their own time ...#Stressing !!!!
- Sep 8, '12 by MeriwhenQuote from Nurse_shyiaYou can try following up with them every week or so to check on the status...I wouldn't do it any more frequently than that since it would probably have no effect other than annoying them and making your blood pressure go up. But IMO I see nothing wrong with a little occasional nudge.In the same position.. still awaiting for the BON in IL to get in contact with me ! Oh my God i already have a job lined up and i was offered the position. Now i await for the BON to respond to my incident AND for them to grant me my license! ;( i just hope this doesnt take long since they go off their own time ...#Stressing !!!!
Hope you get a speedy answer.
- Sep 8, '12 by Tggrwilliams86I just sent my documents off Tuesday, been checking everyday to check on the status, woke up this morning and I HAVE MY LICENSE!!!! Took them less then a week to come to decision, but I only had an arrest record with no charges filed. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THIS POSITION, PRAY EVERYDAY BECAUSE I WILL!!!!
- Sep 15, '12 by nursevirgo2012What state are you in ??
- Sep 15, '12 by Tggrwilliams86Quote from Nurse_shyiaI'm in IL, west suburbs of ChicagoWhat state are you in ??