LPN jobs in N JRegister Today!
- by scristine Feb 19Where can I applyfor a nursing job with a misdemeanor from last year on my record, I need to wait 2 years before I can get it expunged.
- Feb 20 by scristineI have a misdemeanor for shoplifting last year which I regret. Kept on going to interviews and praying alot. Nice nursing agency in wall township n j.
- May 20 by lpnhopefulnjHello did the nj bon give you a hard time to get your licensure? Going through the same siutation. Any insight will be helpful.Last edit by Meriwhen on May 20 : Reason: No text speak please. Thanks.
- May 20 by MeriwhenOP: all you can do is apply everywhere and anywhere that you can. Be prepared to address the misdemeanor and explain how you have learned/grew from it...then hope for the best.
I'd talk to the lawyer about expunging as soon as you are able to, as that will help with future job searches.
- Oct 29 by scristineI got probation for two years from the BON. I am not permitted to do do homecare. I can then ask the BON after the two years for permission to go back to it again. I am going to write a letter to them and basically beg to be able to do homecare because I love to work on Hospi cases.