CA LVN's with felony convictions?Register Today!
- by lvndmaking Mar 31, '12Are there any out there.....this seems to be a hot topic, please share your success or failer story.Poll: Should LVN's with felony convictions over 10yrs ago be licensed?22 Votes / Multiple Choice
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692400©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,148 Views
- Mar 31, '12 by SiftyIt all depends on what the charge was.
Also what is a felony exactly? I know it is a crime and you obviously talking about a conviction and a record. But what does it cover? eg traffic offences and public nuisance. Or does it pertain to more serious crimes?
- Mar 31, '12 by caliotter3Even if one can become licensed, one still has to get hired. Employers of all kinds hold the cards when it comes to picking and choosing new employees; that is what felons usually find out the hard way.
- Apr 3, '12 by tothepointeLVNNope sorry never I say. You can't vote if you have a felony right? so why allow you to have a nursing license. Sorry but if you've done the crime.....
- Apr 7, '12 by steffuturelpnYou can vote with a felony u just can't vote while u r locked up. My brother has a felony I got him registered and I took him to vote for the first time
- Apr 10, '12 by ColleenRN2BQuote from steffuturelpnUmmm, that varies by state. In my state, convicted felons are NEVER allowed to vote, no matter where they are getting their mail. They are never allowed to register a gun again either.You can vote with a felony u just can't vote while u r locked up. My brother has a felony I got him registered and I took him to vote for the first time