Please Help!! Moving to Louisiana - 90 day work permit? Resume help??
- 0Dec 3, '12 by amyn87I am an RN with one year experience on a Med Surg floor and am moving to the state of Louisiana. I'm in the process of filling out my application for a license in Louisiana and have concerns about the 90 day work permit.
Is it required to have a job lined up to apply for a 90 day permit?
If I don't have one lined up yet can I fill one out later if I do?
Also for my resume:
Should I list my current address (which is in Ohio) or the address I'm moving to in February?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 441 Visits
- 0Dec 3, '12 by Miiki SNHere is the instructions to apply for endorsement in Louisiana:
1. You have to apply for a temp permit when you apply for licensure.
2. To be eligible for a temp permit, you must already have a job offer and have Louisiana residency.
3. If not applying for a temp permit, it shouldn't matter what address you use. You can always change it.
It is possible that any of my info is wrong, so you should call the board.