ER RN looking for Dialysis Training that pays!Register Today!
- by kp5491 Jun 19Does anyone know where a 20 yrs plus experience RN can go for dialysis training in Florida? DaVita says they do in their ads but there is no one to talk to at DaVita. I even wrote "The Educator" for DaVita and never heard back! I really would like to become a Dialysis Nurse. Tired of the web sites not helping;-(
- Jun 20 by Erikadawn RNCan you receive pm?
- Jun 20 by kp5491Can you help me with this concern?
- Jun 21 by mvgg76Any luck finding a program??? I am also looking to get into dialysis and am having no luck.
- Jun 21 by kp5491Nope! It seems experienced nurses who want to change venues into an area like dialysis have to "know someone" just to have a door open.
- Jun 21 by kp5491Dialysis is an awesome field. I wish you the best.
- Jun 21 by mvgg76It seems like that is then only way to get in... Getting discourage but I will not give up!!! Good luck to you too!