My 9 year old patient was raped and required surgery - Page 31Register Today!
- Dec 23, '09 by Debilpn23Thank you for updating alll of us. I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this, you are an angel.
I am so glad that the adoption went through. Hugs and Best wishes to all of you.
- Dec 24, '09 by ssouthernyankeeThanks to all for such kind responses. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas. We are excited to have our first Christmas together as a family.
- Dec 27, '09 by JanisMThat's one of the best things I have heard this xmas- what a wonderful end to your year. I'm so happy for the both of you & wish you nothing but happiness & love.
- Jan 22, '10 by phloxOh my!
I just found this thread and read the entire thing. I have been crying, of course. ssouthernyankee, you are a true inspiration and deserving of all things lovely and wonderful and good :redpinkhe
:heartbeatYou make me proud to call myself a nurse.:heartbeat
- Feb 14, '10 by JoJo626i'm so happy for you and your new daughter found each other!!!! your thread has had me crying and laughing. it's horrible what you each have endured to get you where you are today. wishing you nothing but love and happiness in the future. :heartbeat
- Feb 16, '10 by Katie5This is a little joyful reminder. May GOD Bless you.AMEN
- Feb 16, '10 by calliouYea! I just read this thread! Hooray for the two of you!!! Well... ALL of you!
- Feb 5, '11 by CCL RNQuote from ssouthernyankeeFollowed the whole thread, and I would love an update ssouthernyankee...Thanks to all for such kind responses. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas. We are excited to have our first Christmas together as a family.
- Feb 7, '11 by talockettI also just read this thread, and I must say it is absolutely amazing! How are you all doing today?
- Feb 8, '11 by KareBear0609I, too, just read every page. I feel like I just got done reading a book... a very good book! So, the famous question - how is everyone doing today?