Medication reconciliation softwareRegister Today!
- by orkwb May 30, '11Does anyone know of an iPad or iPhone app for medication reconciliation? Not the fancy smancy high dollar hospital based types but something simple just to create a list from a data base and print it out?
- May 30, '11 by GM2RNI don't know of any. But from what I'm gathering by your post, you would put in patients' home medications and then print them. If that is correct, I would be shocked if your facility allowed that.
- May 30, '11 by JustaGypsyYou could just go into notes and create a list there. Easy to print from notes too!
- May 31, '11 by orkwbThanks for the replies. What I actually mean is a medication database such as Micromedex from which one could look up a medication, dose, frequency etc from the database without having to type all the info, then print it out for the patient record. BTW I work in a fast-paced ambulatory surgery center. Safety is first but speed is a close second. Thank you for your thoughts.
- May 31, '11 by JustaGypsyMedscape has an option called "care notes" try that?