I recently have applied to transfer to a supervisor position at the same hospital where I work. I passed a preliminary interview by a HR staff, and I passed a reference check, and then I had a telephone interview with a person who was from the Talent Plus company. She gave me a personality test!!!
These were some of the questions from the Talent Plus interview:
1. What do you think of neatness? Is it important to you and why?
2. What do you think of profit?
3. What do you think of authority
4. Have people said you walk extra miles? when was last time you have done that and what did you do?
5. What make a good leader?
6. Are you a good leader?
7. What do you think of having friendship with patients?
8. What do you think of flow?
9. Are you doing your job with enthusiasm? How so?
10. What have your manager said about you?
11. If you see a family's friend bringing food to the patient, will you go and tell him not to do that?
12. How do you deal with conflict? When was last time you have resolved a conflict and what did you do?
13. What make you happy?
14.What make you not happy?
15.Tell me about your job experience?
16. What do you like about your job?
17. If you see a boy hammered his finger, and he is crying, what would you do?
18. What do you think of aides?
19. What would you see yourself doing in 10 year?
20. Is being punctual important to you?