Sign on BonusRegister Today!
- by dmartinez32 Aug 13, '12Hi, Ive been searching the internet to look for a company or hospital that is offering sign on bonuses. I'm interested in making some extra extra money. Does anyone have a clue who is offering sign on bonuses. I really want to buy a home soon so I need to make lots of money. I'll commit to at least one year.
- Aug 13, '12 by cally527Quote from dmartinez32I can tell from a business standpoint that sign on bonuses are usually used as an incentive to attract qualified applicants when there are more job openings than job seekers, and then only when the economy is robust enough for the business to be able to afford extra benefits such as (any type of) bonuses. There are very few areas in the US right now that are having trouble finding applicants to fill positions.Hi, Ive been searching the internet to look for a company or hospital that is offering sign on bonuses. I'm interested in making some extra extra money. Does anyone have a clue who is offering sign on bonuses. I really want to buy a home soon so I need to make lots of money. I'll commit to at least one year.
With that said, there are still areas that might be offering sign on bonuses and other incentives in order to fill positions. I think that if you tell us where you are located or where you are willing to relocate to, as well as your experience and type of job you are looking for it would allow posters to give you a better idea of where you will have the best chance of finding a sign-on bonus.
- Aug 13, '12 by marycarneyOur hospital is offering signing bonunses for experienced neuro-trauma ICU nurses.
Why don't you just work a bunch of OT and reduce your spending to save up a down payment? If you're already in a job you like, it might be an easier route to those $$ you want.
- Aug 13, '12 by dmartinez32Thanks cally527, I definitely have to agree with your posting. Ive thought about travel agencies but just unsure of the advantages/disadvantages. I'm located in Texas and my specialty is ER with 2 years of experience under my belt.
- Aug 13, '12 by DespareuxSome prisons have a sign-on bonuse. Check out your state website.
- Aug 16, '12 by HouTxPPs are correct. The only recruitment bonuses and relocation assistance packages I am aware of are for very specialized, hard-to-fill clinical positions and highly qualified management/leadership roles.