Prophecy Test helpRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Prophecy Test help in Nursing Interview Help, part of Nursing Career Advice ... Has anyone taken the prophecy test? I am very nervous about taking it because it seems like a lot...by RNin Jul 12, '12Has anyone taken the prophecy test? I am very nervous about taking it because it seems like a lot is at stake. The test consists of behavioral, situational and clinical portions. Need some advice on what to expect and if there is anyway to prepare.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=756553©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 987 Views
- Jul 12, '12 by CandynI took it and failed. Do they say if you fail, then no job? Behavioral portion is just like any assessment a lot of hospitals make us take nowadays after submit an application. Clinical consists of math, pharmacology and med-surg. Situation will give you senarios that you encounter as a nurse (mostly bt doctor and coworker) and will ask you what is the best and worse response.
- Jul 12, '12 by RNinSorry, i hate these types of test. Did they tell you what portion you failed? I don't know what to study for the clinical portion. Did you find it similar or easier compared to the NCLEX?
- Jul 16, '12 by dbassiHI,
I just took them: Med Surg and Pharm. They are pretty much alike the NCLEX...
- Jul 16, '12 by dbassiIf you are taking these tests, study well blood transfusions!!!!
- Jul 18, '12 by RNinI took this test last week and have not gotten any email back. Does that mean I failed?
- Jul 25, '12 by RNinApparently I passed and will be interviewing in 2 weeks. It'll be my first interview