My first nursing job interview!Register Today!
This is a discussion on My first nursing job interview! in Nursing Interview Help, part of Nursing Career Advice ... I have a job interview tomorrow at a family practice and was wondering if anyone had any tips to...by 83sunshine Feb 6, '12I have a job interview tomorrow at a family practice and was wondering if anyone had any tips to offer? I'm really nervous....it's been quite a few years since I had a job interview. Should I bring a copy of my license or my resume, etc? Thanks all! :spin:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=671167©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,527 Views
- Feb 6, '12 by Nursein2011Frist, CONGRATS on your interview! How exciting! I would take a couple or a few copies of your resume as it may be more than one person interviewing you. I would practice answering interview questions and go in with confidence...don't be arrogant, but be willing to point out your strengths. I hope all goes well! Let us know!
- Feb 6, '12 by Nursein2011I sent you a private message with some possible interview questions.
- Feb 6, '12 by limerick1913Relax and be yourself! Good luck!
- Feb 6, '12 by Dumplinsgood luck! and just practice the basic interview questions. they probably wont ask anything too bad. nothing that you cant think of at the top of your head anyway. in my experience, the few interviews that i've had from private practices didnt even ask me many things. mainly just describing the job and stuff.
and you wont get those pro nursing questions unless you're interviewed by a nurse. but you'll most likely be interviewed by their HR/Administrative people. or the owner of the practice.
- Feb 6, '12 by 83sunshineThanks guys! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow! Fingers are crossed
- Feb 7, '12 by 83sunshineI GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!
- Feb 7, '12 by limerick1913Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 8, '12 by Nursein2011Way to go!! So happy for you!!
- Mar 15, '12 by Reese0608congrats on the job!